I am very happy to say that I really enjoyed this year’s Red Carpet. I picked my favorite 10 looks, and I have to say that in comparison to the previous red carpets, I think celeberities are actually improving. Usually the red carpet is full of the same looks, sort of speak. Celebs either pick dresses that have already been worn on the red carpet, or they all look alike. I hope this is a little sign of what is to come on. In any case, I hope you enjoy my favorites:
1. Claire Danes in Oscar de la Renta: I love this dress. And she looked absolutely fantastic. This is a style that suits her very very well, as we have already seen in previous years.
2. Anna Torv in Vera Wang: Awesome dress! Reminds me a little bit of 50’s Hollywood. Loved the accesories and that rrrrouge lipstick. She looked gorgeous.
3. Kate Winslet in Elie Saab: What can I say about Kate that hasn’t been said already? The style of the dress flatter her figure in a great way. And that color red goes amazing with her skin color.
4. Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza: This was one of my absolute favorites. First, I love dots, and those in this dress were look just perfect. Second, the accesories in RED! This was just the final detail to make this outfit a fabulous one. I loved that she picked a fresh and young outfit instead if going for the overdone super glamorous diva outfit, like some other young actresses. You are young! Take advantage of it! There will still be time to dress like an older lady. Well done Kaley!!! Loved her nails also..
5. Sofía Vergara in Vera Wang: Everyone knows she’s not exactly a favorite of mine, but I must admit she looked stunning in this coral dress (earrings are not cute though). It absolutely flatter her spectacular figure. I really have no complaints with her this time.
6. Maria Bello in Ken Kaufman & Isaac Franco: this was a very, very nice dress. Loved the Art Deco style that has, and the metal-like colors as well. And I think it suited Maria perfectly.
7. Lena Headey in Alessandra Rich: I think she looked absolutely fantastic. Even when it doesn’t have a particularly bold style or is not really a flashy dress or anything, I truly think she looked gorgeous. She also wore Brian Atwood pink shoes and the clutch is Judith Leiber.
8. Christina Hendricks in Johana Johnson: Stunning. As usual Christina taking advantage of her attributes opted for this vintage-like dress that suit her great figure perfectly. Love the color and the huge ammount of glitter that dress has.
9. Christine Baranski in Zac Posen: Even when this is a ver sober look, I think she did very good. Love the neck cut of the dress and the color, as well as the desgin that. I really liked that she doesn’t look to thin in this dress. What I loved the most was that she wore silver shoes that made me go WOW when she flashed them, matching the clutch.
10. Elisabeth Moss in Marchesa: Beautiful dress and very delicate. Which are regular characteristics on dresses by Marchesa. The colors is beautiful and the embelishments of the dress make it look fabulous. I love the sleeves, and I she got some very good points with the accesories.
Click on the images to enlarge