The award season is warming up, and last night while actors were honoring their peers, we bloggers kept our eyes glued to the screen to look for the good, bad and ugly of the SAG Awards. Thankfully, most people looked very good yesterday. Here’s my favorite five of those:
1. Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta: Absolutely gorgeous dress, and she looked amazing in it. Oscar is a big favorite of mine, and this is was a testament to why. Everything was perfect. Great accesories, nice hair, and Emily is simply beautiful so, well done!
2. Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen: I usually have mixed feelings towards Emma’s red carpets choices, however, this was absolutely amazing. Love the length of the dress that obviously was needded to show her awesome shoes, and the complete look was simply perfect.
3. Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza: Unlike Emma, Kaley and I tend to agree on red carpet looks. This is not the first time she picks a Romona Keveza dress, and even when princesy dresses aren’t exactly my thing, this was absolutely gorgeous. Mint is absolutely the ‘in’ color, so ladies, takes notes. Loved the hair also.
4. Kyra Sedwick in Emilio Pucci: I love Kyra. She’s amazing and last night her dress was perfect, her hair was perfect and, oh yeah her husband is always perfect! Anyways, I think she looked stunning in that very simple dress, but the color and design were simply right for her.
5. Kelly Osborne in Badgley Mischka: Absolutely fantastic dress. She looked amazing, I loved everything about it. The hairdo was perfect, even when I don’t really like the color, but again, she looked simply fabulous.
Special mention to Michelle Williams who, finally, didn’t look like a nun; and Sofía Vergara’s dress was great, but I think she needs to come up with something different.